- Oct 2020
we should update our resources with original documents and reports like this one.
We can use tags DW instruments indicating what should be published in resources
Relevant points in this document
- 5 eyes (Australia, Canada, USA, UK, New Zealand) are joint by Japan and India
- against end-to-end encryption for two reasons: a) companies cannot enforce their internal rules on content moderation; b) law enforcement agencies cannot enforce laws.
- problems should be solved on the way how applications are designed
- need to solve problem of encryption via standards
- argue that they can both protect privacy and limit encryption.