1 Matching Annotations
- Nov 2020
This text has a few major characteristics:
- clarity of language; sometimes wrong information;
- how to contain China's tech strength; accept that it cannot change China and countries around China's influence; but start counter-initiative to contain further spread of China's tech influence.
- create digital trade zone of like-minded countries
- call to weaponize the USA digital power and dependence on the USA digital economy.
- USA needs to develop a competing vision (move beyond current passive approach of opposing - for example - Huawei)
- test to see if foreign tech companies can be trused (Kaspersky and Huawei did not pass this test).
- not clear interplay between free flow of data and encryption.