1 Matching Annotations
- Oct 2020
Relevant points in this document
- 5 eyes (Australia, Canada, USA, UK, New Zealand) are joint by Japan and India
- against end-to-end encryption for two reasons: a) companies cannot enforce their internal rules on content moderation; b) law enforcement agencies cannot enforce laws.
- problems should be solved on the way how applications are designed
- need to solve problem of encryption via standards
- argue that they can both protect privacy and limit encryption.